Frequently Asked Questions
|Students relaxing on residence's sun terrace
Answers to many of our frequently asked questions are listed below:
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions you may have regarding our courses.
Please, e-mail us at email@example.com
From Europe: 0034 93 467 85 85
USA/Canada: 011 34 93 467 85 85
- When can I enrol?
- How can I enrol?
- How can I pay?
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
- How can I get to Barcelona?
- Where is the school located?
- What is the climate in Barcelona?
- How big is Barcelona?
- How far is the school from the beach?
- Is it possible to arrive a day earlier and leave a day later the start of the course?
- Do you do airport pickup?
- What happens when students arrive in Barcelona airport?
- When can I start the course?
- How many weeks can I study?
- How will you know my Spanish level?
- What is my schedule and can I change my class timetable?
- What books do you use? And how many books per language level?
- What teaching method do you use?
- Are teachers native speakers and what are their teaching qualifications?
- What courses do most people take?
- Will I take exams?
- Is there a possibility to change classes according to my progress?
- How much can I expect to learn after 4 weeks course?
- What is the price per week when there is a public holiday?
- Can I get a recognised certificate at the end of the course?
- Do I get a diploma after the course?
- What are your accommodation options?
- How many students share 1 flat?
- Can I choose to have a private bathroom option?
- Do I need to bring towels or bed linen?
- Will I have laundry facilities?
- How old are most of your students and what are their backgrounds?
- How many students does your school have?
- How many students are there per class?
- What facilities and services does your school have?
- Will the school help me to apply for a VISA?
- Will I have the possibility of exploring Barcelona and experience the Spanish culture and nightlife?